1. Information on the person responsible for the processing of personal data:
The person responsible for the processing of the data collected is ROBERT & HARIS, S.L., with registered office at c/ Creta, 67 - 28, 03130, Gran Alacant - Santa Pola (Alicante) and with NIF: B10739803 (hereinafter LAV REAL ESTATE).
2. Processing of personal data through the LAV REAL ESTATE website:
LAV REAL ESTATE, as Data Controller, will collect the IP address of the device from which you connect, your name and your email address through the corresponding form when requesting information or sending commercial communications.
In case of contracting LAV REAL ESTATE products and/or services, additional data such as NIF, fiscal address, contact telephone number and/or means of payment will be collected.
3. Purpose of the processing of personal data and legal basis for the processing:
Below is a list of the purposes of the processing of the personal data of the "Data Subject", understood as a natural person who provides information to LAV REAL ESTATE that identifies him/her or makes him/her identifiable, as well as the legal basis that legitimates such processing.
3.1. Request for information:
In case you request information through any of the means that LAV REAL ESTATE makes available to you, the data provided will be processed in order to meet your request on the basis of LAV REAL ESTATE's legitimate interest to that end.
3.2. Sending commercial communications:
LAV REAL ESTATE will only process your data to send commercial communications, as long as you have given your informed, free, unequivocal and specific consent to this purpose on the legal basis of the provision of such consent, and by means of a clear affirmative action, such as ticking a box or checkbox or any other similar functionality.
3.3. Contracting services: if you contract any of LAV REAL ESTATE's products and/or services, your data will be processed to enable the provision of the contracted service and to send notifications related to the service, as well as to manage the invoicing and payment of the same.
In case of contracting, we will also process your personal data to send commercial communications from LAV REAL ESTATE, if you have not objected to it, both at the time of collecting your data and at any time thereafter.
We remind you that you have the right to oppose the sending of commercial communications at any time.
The legal basis for the processing of your data for the provision of the service, management of invoicing, payment and sending of notifications about the service is the execution of a contract or pre-contract to which you are a party as a data subject.
The legal basis for sending commercial communications from LAV REAL ESTATE, if you have contracted any of our services, is the legitimate interest of LAV REAL ESTATE for direct marketing purposes.
4. Data retention period:
The personal data provided will be kept for as long as there is a mutual interest in maintaining the purpose of the processing and for the period of time for which liabilities may arise from the products/services contracted by the Interested Party.
The personal data of candidates who send us their curriculum vitae will be kept until the end of the selection process in progress or at the latest 2 years after the end of such process.
When it is no longer necessary for such purposes, it will be deleted with appropriate security measures to ensure the pseudonymisation of the data or its total destruction.
5. Recipients: A recipient is any natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body to whom personal data is disclosed, whether or not it is a third party.
Your data will not be communicated to any other third party outside LAV REAL ESTATE, unless there is a legal obligation or you have expressly authorised it.
6. Data processors: there are data processors, understood as entities that process the personal data under the responsibility of LAV REAL ESTATE, following its instructions, as service providers necessary to provide the service requested by the Data Subject, with whom LAV REAL ESTATE has signed a data processing contract in accordance with the provisions of the applicable data protection regulations.
7. International transfers: international data transfers involve a flow of personal data from Spanish territory to recipients established in countries outside the European Economic Area (European Union countries plus Liechtenstein, Iceland and Norway).
LAV REAL ESTATE does not carry out international data transfers.
8. Rights: you are entitled, as a data subject, to exercise the following rights recognised by the data protection regulations, in accordance with the provisions of the same:
- Right to revoke at any time the consent given for the processing of such data, when the basis of legitimacy of the processing is based on that consent.
- Right of ACCESS to the personal data processed by LAV REAL ESTATE.
- Right to request the RECTIFICATION of inaccurate data processed by LAV REAL ESTATE.
- Right to request the DELETION of the data, when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected by LAV REAL ESTATE.
- In certain circumstances, the LIMITATION OF THE PROCESSING of the data may be requested, in which case LAV REAL ESTATE will only keep the data for the exercise or defence of claims.
- In certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation as a data subject, you may exercise your right to OPPOSE the processing of your data. In this case, LAV REAL ESTATE will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or for the exercise or defence of possible claims.
- In certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation as a data subject, you may request the right to the portability of the data. This is a complementary right to the right of access, as it allows you to obtain the data provided to LAV REAL ESTATE in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, which can be transmitted directly to another entity upon request by the data subject.
You may exercise these rights by any means that provides proof of sending and receipt, clearly expressing your will in this regard and attaching a copy of your ID card and/or any other documentation proving your identity, by writing to the email or postal address indicated above.
Furthermore, in the event that you consider that any of your data protection rights have been violated, you are entitled to file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (AEPD), located at C/ Jorge Juan, 6, 28001-Madrid https://www.aepd.es/ or through the electronic headquarters of the AEPD: https://sedeagpd.gob.es/sede-electronica-web/.
9. Security: In order to safeguard the security of the personal data of the data subjects, LAV REAL ESTATE has adopted all the necessary technical and organisational measures to guarantee the security of the personal data provided.
All this to avoid their alteration, loss, and/or unauthorised processing or access, as required by law, although absolute security does not exist.
10. Updating of personal data In order to keep the personal data of the data subject up to date, he/she has the possibility to modify or rectify them through his/her user profile or by contacting LAV REAL ESTATE.
11. Confidentiality: It is also informed that the data of the Data Subject will be treated with the utmost care and confidentiality by all the staff involved in any of the processing phases.
Updated in June 2022